Skip to content
- Design and implement user-friendly project solutions using low-code software following established timelines, application development standards, and quality processes in projects
- Work in a team to manage application design, development, enhancements, break-fixes, standard application changes, and maintenance activities
- Work collaboratively with project managers, product owners, business analysts, solution architects, and others to deliver solutions
- Document all work for future improvements and development
- Follow best practices and procedures
- For Team Leads, you also lead a team of 3-4 developers.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6-12 years of experience as Low Code Developer
- Development of solutions around Low-Code software or Low-Code platforms
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Passion to learn new skills and topics at pace and with structure
- Fluent command of both Thai and English (including writing skills in both languages)
- Proficient IT skills – Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Flexibility and ability to work under tight deadlines and handle pressure