- Design and develop ETL processes and Data Warehouse for external clients to achieve business goal; from the acquisition and staging of data, storing records within the warehouses historical archive and transforming records for loading into the reporting tables.
- Design and write the ETL code as well as the batch management and error handling processes.
- Prepare key documentation to support the technical design in technical specifications contributing to solution design across the data warehouse landscape, for example – business process redesign, user interface design and the implementation of automated control processes.
- Develop unit test scripts and conduct performance tuning to arrive at quality outcome
- Design and development of the Data Warehouses batch management control processes and error handling procedures
- For Team Leads, you also lead a team of 3-4 developers.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or any related field
- 6-12 years of experience as managing Data Warehouse implementations
- Strong of the concepts and best practices of data warehouse ETL design
- Detailed knowledge of core BI Fundamentals (Multi-Dimensional, Star Schemas, Cubes, Data Flows and Schemas)
- Able to demonstrate expertise around the Microsoft SQL Server technologies (primarily SSIS and SSAS).
- Creative problem solver. Methodical and structured approach to design and development.
- Delivery focused with the ability to prioritize activities.
- Professional attitude and presentation.
- Good communicator, both written and verbal.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment.