Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support Executives and Management Teams including Project Teams to organize project meetings/workshops/events and documents for clients.
- Gain multitasking and organize skillsets through supporting Project Teams and Executives to conduct project meetings/workshops/events and documents for clients.
- Gain structural thinking and communication skillsets through development high quality of work outputs including presentation slides with diagrams and/or infographics, analytical and descriptive reports, etc.
- Bachelor or higher in any related field
- 1+ years of experience as Executive Assistant, Office Operation, Procurement and Stock controller is an advantage
- Understanding of consulting business and industry is an advantage
- Excellent organization, communication, and collaboration skills with an open mind and high professionalism
- Fluent command of both Thai and English (including writing skills in both languages)
- Proficient IT skills – Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Flexibility and ability to work under tight deadlines and handle pressure